Our Home Building Services in Connecticut
Once your building location has been selected, Hancin Construction, LLC carefully reviews the house plans, and schedules a consultation with one of our experienced design specialists who provide professional guidance on the many features and options for your new home. We provide our customers with an experienced in-house designer who works closely with clients to create beautiful living spaces according to their lifestyles.
Hancin Construction, LLC maintains close communication with clients throughout the building process and provides regular updates to ensure your complete satisfaction right down to the last detail. From the moment ground breaks on your Connecticut property straight through to the final walk-through and inspection, our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations.
We are a committed team of home builders and design professionals who provide exceptional customer service and ensure that your house is built with the best quality materials and workmanship. Hancin Construction, LLC homes are guaranteed with a 10 year structural warranty, price quotes and design review.
Once the specifications are complete, Hancin Construction, LLC provides you with a fixed quote for your custom home construction project. All house plans are fully reviewed before construction begins and all costs remain stable unless you request changes, which are never made without your knowledge and consent.
Our Modular Homes
A modular home refers to the method of construction for what is typically, a single family, townhome, or duplex that is factory built and transported to the property site. All prefab homes built by Hancin Construction, LLC strictly conform to Glastonbury, West Hartford, and New London building codes and can be adapted with additional features and options according to any individual lifestyle.
The superior quality of our modular homes is guaranteed through state-of-the-art engineering technology combined with rigorous factory quality control checks. Consult with a member of our team of professionals to learn more about the limitless architectural details and floor plans available to choose from.
Whatever style of home you choose, a Hancin Construction, LLC prefab home has many benefits which include:
- Climate controlled manufacturing in a regulated environment which greatly reduces moisture related problems and mold formation for many years.
- Substantial savings are passed along to clients when they purchase a Hancin Construction LLC prefab home in Glastonbury. Delivery of a modular home involves the purchase of fewer raw materials which reduces the onsite project period resulting in significant cost reductions.
- Lowered financial loss and risk management costs are a result of a decrease in onsite theft, vandalism and damage that typically increase costs to home builders.
- Exceptional craftsmanship is always guaranteed with the purchase of a modular home since factory craftsmen are highly experienced professionals, regularly commissioned to construct prefabricated components with the latest technology and advanced building material.
- Modular homes are highly durable with an average of 20% – 30 % more framing lumber used during indoor prefabrication in addition to industrial adhesives and advanced materials not commonly found on outdoor project sites.
- Prefab homes are "green" buildings since all materials are used immediately or recycled and repurposed for other projects. Prefab homes are rarely demolished and simply relocated and reconfigured instead.